- How to add Planet Fitness exercises to my Fitness Pal
- How to use Planet Fitness machines
- How to use the Planet Fitness app
- How to find Planet Fitness locations
- How to get a Planet Fitness membership
- How to cancel Planet Fitness membership
- How to contact Planet Fitness customer service
- How to use the Planet Fitness black card
- What is the Planet Fitness refund policy?
- How to get a Planet Fitness refund
If you’re a Planet Fitness member, you can add your workout data to My Fitness Pal to help you track your progress and goals. Here’s how to do it.
Checkout this video:
How to add Planet Fitness exercises to my Fitness Pal
If you’re a Planet Fitness member, you can add your workouts to MyFitnessPal to make sure you’re getting credit for all the exercise you’re doing. Here’s how:
1. Open the MyFitnessPal app on your phone.
2. Tap the “More” tab in the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap “Exercise Library.”
4. Search for “Planet Fitness” in the search bar at the top of the screen.
5. Tap on the “Planet Fitness” icon when it appears below the search bar.
6. Scroll through the list of exercises and tap on the ones you did during your workout. For example, if you did 30 minutes on the elliptical, tap on “Elliptical – 30 minutes.”
If an exercise you did isn’t listed, you can add it by tapping on “Add Exercise” in the top right corner of the screen. Then, fill out the exercise name, duration, and calories burned information and tap “Save Exercise.”
7. Once you’ve added all of the exercises you did during your workout, tap “Done” in the top right corner of the screen.
How to use Planet Fitness machines
If you’re a member of Planet Fitness, you probably know that they have a great selection of workout machines and equipment. And, if you use My Fitness Pal to track your workouts and progress, you may be wondering how to add Planet Fitness exercises to My Fitness Pal.
Fortunately, it’s easy to do. Just follow these simple steps:
1. First, open up the My Fitness Pal app on your phone or tablet.
2. Then, tap on the “Exercise” tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Next, tap on the “Log an Exercise” button near the top of the screen.
4. Now, select “Planet Fitness” from the list of options. If you don’t see “Planet Fitness” listed, just tap on the “More Exercise Options” button and then select “Planet Fitness” from the resulting list.
5. Finally, select the exercise machine or equipment that you used at Planet Fitness and then enter any relevant details (e.g., time, reps, weight). Once you’re done, just tap on the “Save” button and your exercise will be logged into My Fitness Pal!
How to use the Planet Fitness app
The Planet Fitness app is a free app that you can use to log your workouts and track your progress. You can also use the app to set goals and track your progress over time.
To add a Planet Fitness workout to your My Fitness Pal account, first open the My Fitness Pal app and tap the “Add Exercise” button. Then, select “Planet Fitness” from the list of available workout programs.
Once you select Planet Fitness, you will be prompted to enter the name of the exercises you did, the duration of the workout, and the number of repetitions for each exercise. After you have entered this information, tap the “Add” button to save your workout to My Fitness Pal.
How to find Planet Fitness locations
Whether you’re looking for a state-of-the-art cardio theater or a clean and welcoming locker room, Planet Fitness has the amenities you need to stay fit and happy. With over 1,500 locations across the United States, there’s bound to be a Planet Fitness near you. So what are you waiting for? Find your nearest location today!
How to get a Planet Fitness membership
If you want to join Planet Fitness, you have a few different membership options to choose from. You can either pay a monthly fee, an annual fee, or aInitiation Fee.
The monthly fee is $10 per month. The annual fee is $99 per year. The Initiation Fee is $19.99.
To join Planet Fitness, you can either go to their website or visit a location in person.
How to cancel Planet Fitness membership
Unfortunately, there is no way to cancel your Planet Fitness membership through the My Fitness Pal app. You will need to contact Planet Fitness directly to cancel your membership.
How to contact Planet Fitness customer service
Planet Fitness customer service can be reached by phone at 1-800-443-0131 or by email at [email protected]
How to use the Planet Fitness black card
Planet Fitness offers a black card that gives you access to some great features and benefits. You can use your black card to get discounts on food and drinks, to get free guest fees, and to use the free WiFi. You can also use your black card to get access to exclusive workouts, such as the Planet Fitness 10 Minute Trainer.
To use your black card, simply go to the My Fitness Pal website and sign in. Then, click on the “Exercises” tab and select “Planet Fitness.” This will bring up a list of all the exercises that you can do with your black card. Simply select the ones that you want to add to your workout routine and click “Add.”
What is the Planet Fitness refund policy?
To cancel your membership, you must fill out a Cancellation Form at any Planet Fitness location or mail in your request via certified mail to the Member Services Department. If you have a pre-paid membership, your refund will be prorated based on how many months are left on your contract.
How to get a Planet Fitness refund
At Planet Fitness, we strive to create a comfortable, enjoyable environment for all of our members. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your membership, we will refund your money as long as you cancel within five days of signing up. Here is how to cancel your membership and get a refund:
-Visit the front desk of your local Planet Fitness club and request to cancel your membership.
-Fill out a cancellation form and return it to the desk attendant.
-You will be asked to provide a reason for cancelling your membership.
-Once the form is processed, you will receive a refund for the cost of your membership.