If you’re someone who likes to stay on top of their fitness goals, you know that tracking your progress is key. And My Fitness Pal is a great tool for doing just that. But what if you want to copy your progress from one month to the next? Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
MFP is a great tool for tracking your progress and keeping yourself accountable, but sometimes you need to take a break. Maybe you’re going on vacation or you’re injured and can’t workout for a while. Whatever the reason, there’s no need to start from scratch when you come back. You can easily copy an entire month (or more) of data from MFP with just a few clicks.
Why You Might Want to Copy a Month in My Fitness Pal
You might want to copy a month in My Fitness Pal for a couple of reasons – either you hit your fitness or weight loss goal and want to maintain that progress, or you started tracking late in the month and want an accurate starting point.
copying a month allows you to have an accurate snapshot of your progress, and it’s easy to do! Here’s how:
First, log in to My Fitness Pal. At the top of the screen, you’ll see the date range for which you are currently viewing your data. To the right of that, there is a button that says “Copy To…” – click on that.
A pop-up window will appear asking you to select the date range that you would like to copy. Select the entire month that you would like to copy, then click “Copy Data.”
My Fitness Pal will then ask you to confirm that you would like to copy the data. Click “Yes, Copy Data” to proceed.
And that’s it! You have now successfully copied a month’s worth of data from My Fitness Pal.
How to Copy a Month in My Fitness Pal
If you’re trying to get a good idea of your eating habits for an entire month, you can use the “Copy Last Month” feature on My Fitness Pal to do just that. This can be a great way to track your progress or identify any unhealthy patterns in your diet. Here’s how to use it:
1. Open the app and tap on the “Account” tab in the bottom navigation bar.
2. Scroll down and tap on the “Copy Last Month” button.
3. Select the date range that you want to copy, then tap on the “Copy” button.
4. My Fitness Pal will now create a duplicate of your previous month’s worth of data, which you can then edit as needed.
Tips for Using the Copied Month
After you have copied the month from My Fitness Pal, you may want to make some changes to the way it is set up. Here are some tips:
– change the starting date: if you want to start your new month on a different day, click on the “change date” button at the top of the page. From there, you can select the new starting date for your month.
– add or remove days: if you want to add or remove days from your copied month, click on the “add/remove days” button at the top of the page. From there, you can select which days you want to add or remove.
– adjust your goals: if you want to adjust your goals for the new month, click on the “goals” tab at the top of the page. From there, you can select new goals for yourself.
If you’re interested in copying an entire month of data from My Fitness Pal, there are a few things you should know. First, our servers only keep track of data for the current month, so you’ll need to export your data from the app before the end of the month. Second, our app doesn’t currently have a way to export data in bulk, so you’ll need to export each day individually. Finally, we recommend using a spreadsheet program like Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel to manage your exported data.
To export your data from the My Fitness Pal app:
1. Open the app and tap the “More” tab.
2. Scroll down and tap “Export Data.”
3. Select the type of data you want to export (e.g., “weight,” “food diary,” etc.).
4. Select the date range for the data you want to export.
5. Tap “Export.”
6. Enter your email address and tap “Send.”
You should receive an email with your exported data within a few minutes. Once you have your exported data, you can import it into a spreadsheet program like Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel for easy tracking and analysis.
In conclusion, if you want to copy a whole month from My Fitness Pal, you should:
– Go to the Dashboard tab and find the “Copy Entries” feature.
– Choose the month that you want to copy and click on the “Copy” button.
– Select “Copy entire month” from the pop-up menu.