This week, the internet went wild with a new photo of Jackie from her Instagram account. The image has been shared over 1 million times and has made headlines in the media. It’s unclear what caused this sudden surge in popularity, but it seems that some people are more interested in the pic than others.
This Video Should Help:
Jackiefit.com is the website for a confident and unashamedly sexy 89-year-old woman, Jackie. She’s not just another granny with a pretty face ufffd she’s got muscle, vitality and an appetite that won’t quit. Jackie challenges conventional wisdom about what it means to be old, and she wants you to do the same.
Jackie’s fitness journey
I started my fitness journey about six months ago. I had just turned 40 and felt like I needed to make a change. I was overweight, out of shape, and completely unhappy with myself. I knew I needed to do something, so I decided to start working out and eating healthy.
I joined a gym and started going to classes. It was hard at first, but I kept at it because I knew it was what I needed to do for myself. After a few months, I started seeing results. I lost weight, felt better mentally and physically, and had more energy than ever before.
I am now dedicated to living a healthy lifestyle and maintaining my progress. Working out has become a part of my daily routine and I love feeling strong and healthy. Jackie’s fitness journey is proof that it’s never too late to start making positive changes in your life!
How Jackie stays motivated
1. Set small, achievable goals: Jackie sets herself small goals that she knows she can achieve. This helps to keep her motivated as she can see her progress and feel a sense of accomplishment along the way.
2. Find an activity that you enjoy: For Jackie, working out is something that she enjoys and looks forward to. This makes it easier for her to stay motivated as she is doing something that makes her happy.
3. Surround yourself with positive people: Jackie surrounds herself with people who are positive and supportive. This creates a motivational environment where she feels encouraged to reach her goals.
What Jackie eats in a day
I’m Jackie and I’m a foodie. I love to eat, cook, and try new things. Here’s a typical day of eating for me:
I typically start my day with something light, like a piece of fruit or yogurt. If I’m feeling extra hungry, I’ll make myself a protein shake or smoothie.
For lunch, I usually go for something filling but not too heavy. A salad with grilled chicken or fish is one of my favorites. If I’m in the mood for something warm, soup or chili is always good. And if I’m really craving something sweet, I’ll have a PB&J sandwich or some fruit with honey.
Dinner is my favorite meal of the day because it’s when I get to be creative with my cooking. I love trying new recipes and experimenting with different ingredients. Lately, I’ve been into making stir-fries and curries. And of course, no meal is complete without dessert! Chocolate chip cookies are my current obsession.
Jackie’s favorite workout routine
There’s nothing like a good workout to get the blood flowing and the endorphins pumping. For Jackie, her favorite way to get moving is by hitting the gym for some cardio and strength training. She loves feeling strong and powerful, and knows that a regular workout routine is key to maintaining her health and fitness levels.
But what exactly does Jackie’s workout routine look like? Well, she likes to start off with a warm-up of light jogging or walking on the treadmill. This helps get her muscles loose and ready for more intense activity. Then she’ll move on to some weightlifting, working all major muscle groups. She always makes sure to include plenty of core work – after all, a strong core is essential for good posture and balance. Finally, she’ll finish up with some more cardio to really get her heart rate up and break a sweat.
This workout routine may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it works perfectly for Jackie. And that’s what’s most important – finding an activity that you enjoy and sticking with it!
Why Jackie loves being fit
1) Being fit means being able to do the things you love without feeling exhausted. Whether it’s going for a run, playing tennis or just walking the dog, being physically fit gives you the energy to do the things you enjoy without getting tired too quickly.
2) Staying fit helps keep your body healthy and strong. It reduces your risk of developing chronic diseases such as heart disease, stroke and diabetes, and can also help improve mental health and cognitive function.
3) Being active and keeping fit often go hand-in-hand. Exercise releases endorphins which have mood-boosting effects, so not only does being physically fit make you healthier, it can also make you happier!
4) Keeping fit can help you maintain a healthy weight. If you’re carrying around extra weight, even a small amount of weight loss can lead to significant health benefits.
5) Regular exercise has been shown to improve sleep quality. If you’re struggling to get a good night’s sleep, try adding some moderate exercise to your daily routine ufffd it could make all the difference!
What keeps Jackie coming back to the gym
The sense of accomplishment she feels after a good workout. The endorphin rush she gets from pushing herself physically. The camaraderie she experiences with the other gym-goers. And, of course, the results she sees in the mirror.
Jackie’s advice for beginners
If you’re thinking about starting a blog, congratulations! You’re about to embark on a fantastic journey that will allow you to share your thoughts, feelings, and experiences with the world. But before you start typing away, there are a few things you should know. Here’s Jackie’s advice for beginners:
1. Choose a topic that interests you. If you’re not passionate about what you’re writing about, it will be difficult to keep your blog going. Your readers will be able to tell if you’re not enthusiastic, so choose a topic that genuinely interests you and something you can write about passionately.
2. Find your voice. Your blog is an extension of yourself, so write in the same way that you would speak to someone in person. Be natural and authentic – people will respond well to your content if they can feel like they know the real you.
3. Don’t be afraid to experiment. There are no rules when it comes to blogging, so don’t be afraid to experiment with different formats and styles of writing until you find what works best for you and your audience.
4. Engage with other bloggers and commenters. The blogging community is incredibly supportive and friendly, so get involved! Read and comment on other blogs, join Twitter chats, participate in link-ups…the list goes on! Not only will this help promote your own blog but it’ll also make the whole experience more enjoyable for everyone involved
Jackie’s tips for staying fit
1. Eat healthy foods: Eating healthy foods is one of the most important things you can do to stay fit. Make sure to eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Avoid processed foods, sugary drinks, and excessive amounts of saturated fat.
2. Get regular exercise: Exercise is essential for maintaining a healthy body weight and keeping your muscles strong. A combination of aerobic exercises (such as walking or swimming) and strength-training exercises (such as lifting weights) is ideal. Aim for at least 30 minutes of exercise most days of the week.
3. Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight puts you at risk for a number of health problems, including heart disease, diabetes, and joint problems. If you are overweight, talk to your doctor about ways to lose weight safely and effectively.
4. Donufffdt smoke: Smoking is one of the leading causes of preventable death in the United States. If you smoke, quit now ufffd your health will thank you!
5. Limit alcohol consumption: Drinking alcohol in moderation has some potential health benefits, but drinking too much can be harmful to your health. If you choose to drink alcohol, do so in moderation ufffd no more than one drink per day for women or two drinks per day for men